Hello Beach Stroller!
Our thoughts are with everyone who has been affected by COVID-19, and hope you, your family and friends are safe and well.
The health and safety of our participants, volunteers, sponsors, employees, partners and friends is our top priority. With that in mind we are so excited to host our Suncoast Hospice Beach Stroll VIRTUALLY. We are going to use the next two weeks to sign walkers and teams! There will be contests, drawings and motivation throughout the two week event!
A virtual events offers you and others an opportunity to join us wherever you are. COVID-19 is changing lives more than anyone could imagine. Suncoast Hospice is finding innovative ways to continue to care for you, your family and the community.
What should you do first?
- Register as an individual or team. Customize your personal page. Self-donate. Fundraise. Form a friendly competition. Just have fun!
- "Like" our Facebook pages, Suncoast Hospice Foundation and/or Suncoast Hospice. Follow us on Instagram @suncoasthospice_empathhealth and Twitter @suncoasthospice
- Post on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram details about your walk, post photos of your stroll, post photos of your loved ones you stroll for, or your personal Hospice story - all using #BeachStroll2020
Want to post directly to the Facebook event page?
- Not a problem! Please visit the page here then share it with your friends on Facebook so that can stroll with us, too!
Not on social media?
- That's okay! We are - if you'd like to share a photo or your story please email email@example.com. We will post them for you!
Communication is key to our success this year and we need your help to spread the Suncoast Hospice Beach Stroll to as many peaople as you know. The beauty of a Virtual Walk is everyone from everywhere can participate. Thank you for your help to make this year a success!
For questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 727-523-3420
With gratitude and sandy toes,
The Suncoast Hospice Foundation
Thank you to our 2020 Beach Stroll Sponsors!
A copy of the official registration (#CH551) and financial information may be obtained from the division of consumer services by calling toll-free 1-800-435-7352 within the state or visit the website www.freshfromflorida.com/divisions-offices/consumer-services. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state. The Hospice Foundation of the Florida Suncoast, INC. does not engage paid solicitors.